Contact: Lori Evans, Foundation Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | C. 904-476-1138 | O. 850-253-1971
November 9, 2020
Thank you for choosing Madison County Memorial Hospital as your preferred outpatient service provider. We have been overwhelmed with your generous support of our hospital through the years. We are striving for excellence and constantly looking for services to diligently accommodate the needs of our patients.
We are excited to announce that our Outpatient Department resumes normal registration hours beginning on November 11, 2020. The outpatient registration hours are noted below:
MONDAY – FRIDAY 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
A COVID screening and social distancing process is in place for each patient as outlined below:
- Enter the Outpatient Registration door in the back of the building.
- Steps left onto the first 6 ft marker to follow the directional stickers on the floor to the COVID screening station.
- Each patient has his/her temperature taken, answers a COVID assessment/questionnaire, and is issued a sticker if they present no COVID symptoms. This sticker identifies which patients have been fully screened and assessed.
- Once the patient is given a sticker, he/she stays to the left following the directional stickers on the floor to the Outpatient lobby where the patient signs in and takes a seat until called to the registration desk to be registered.
- After registration, the patient returns to the lobby and the appropriate department (Lab, Radiology, Endoscopy, Wound Care, Surgery, Physical Therapy, etc.) reports to the lobby to greet the patient and escort him/her to the appropriate outpatient service area.
Your patience is gratefully appreciated as we strive to maintain social distancing and COVID screening requirements while we fully accommodate the needs of each patient. Please feel free to contact our hospital’s Admissions Department with any questions at 850-253-1948 or 850-253-1900.
Madison County Memorial Hospital (MCMH) is located near downtown Madison, Florida and serves a sixty-mile radius of North Florida and South Georgia. With an Emergency Room, Inpatient-Nursing, Swing-bed, Acute Care and Observation as well as Outpatient- diagnostic, physical, occupational and speech therapy, full-service laboratory, Endoscopy services, a Wound Care Clinic, and General Surgery, the goal is to build a collaborative network to ensure a strong and healthy community through innovative health services. www.mcmh.us and Facebook madisoncountymemorialhospitalMCMH