Our respiratory therapy team at Madison County Memorial Hospital has many years experience in the treatment and management of patients with heart and lung diseases. All of our Respiratory Therapists are Certified or Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care and Licensed by the Florida Department of Health. Respiratory Care is available in all areas of the hospital, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Whether you need testing or therapy during your inpatient stay at MCMH, or your doctor orders an outpatient test, the MCMH respiratory therapy team provides caring support and treatment.
For more information on respiratory therapy and testing, please either consult your doctor or call the MCMH respiratory therapy department.
To request an appointment, contact Respiratory Therapy at 850-253-1913.
- Oxygen Therapy
- Nebulized Aerosol Therapy
- Incentive Spirometry
- Breathing Exercises
- Chest Physiotherapy/Acapella Secretion Clearance Device
- Sputum Induction and/or collection
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Pulse Oximetry
- Arterial Blood Gas
- 6 Min Walk Study (Simple Stress Test)
- Electrocardiograph (EKG)
- Nasotracheal, Endotracheal, and Tracheostomy Suctioning
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
- Tracheostomy Care
- Patient education regarding all aspects of Respiratory Care
Jennifer Bray, Registered RT
Respiratory Therapy Department 850-253-1913