Patient Financial Services
Our business office employees are here to help you with your financial arrangements conveniently and effectively. This usually begins with an order from you doctor or healthcare provider for tests or procedures. This is usually telephone in to us, or faxed, or hand-carried in by you. When orders contain the essential needed information, it helps the process to run smoothly. At a minimum, your order must contain the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Date of Birth
- The Test or Service Requested
- Your Medical Diagnosis
- Your Physician/Practitioner's Signature
- Your Insurance Pre-Authorization (if Required)
It is critical that you bring in your most current insurance information to ensure that your bill is correct and gets to you in a timely manner. Madison County Memorial Hospital can assist you with making payment arrangements or if you qualify, can help you get enrolled in programs that may help you with your hospital bill. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards.
The following is a list of insurers and their websites that Madison County Memorial Hospital is in contract with. They are listed below in alphabetical order for your convenience. Click to access the insurer's website.
Big Bend Hospice
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Clear Health Alliance
Prime Health Services
United Healthcare Medicare
Please note the following:
- Once your test or procedure is completed, our billing team will file your insurance claim for you. If you have more than one insurance company, we will automatically send a claim to the second one as well.
- If you had Radiology services, and you have a bill from the Radiology physician who interpreted your images, the hospital will also send a separate claim to your insurance carrier that physicianfs services as well. These charges will be included in your overall hospital bill.
- Once all insurance matters have been settled, any outstanding amounts will be billed directly to you.
You may speak to one of our account representatives by calling 850-973-1366. Please have your billing account number ready as the representative will need this number to access your account. (Note About Privacy : Account information is confidential, information can only be provided to the patient or the patient's authorized representative.)
Click on the links below to access a variety of financial service information: