Gifts and Donations
Through your continuous generous gifts and contributions , we are able to deliver extraordinary care to all patients regardless of income level. Your monetary contributions of any size are accepted and sincerely appreciated. Please call our Friends of the Hospital office at 850-253-1923 for details.
Every gift made by a donor is tax deductible within the limits set by law. Gifts and contributions can come in many forms such as:
- Volunteer your time or your services
- Donating medical equipment such as beds, chairs, canes, walkers, wheel chairs, etc.
- Sponsoring or refurnishing a room by individuals , businesses, civic clubs, churches or other organizations
- Memorial, Honors, and Commemorations. Any gift to the MCMH Foundation may be made in honor of, or in memory of, a loved one, friend, business associate, or an extraordinary caregiver. In this way, your gift becomes a lasting tribute to that person. Individuals may also make gifts in commemoration of special occasions such as births, anniversaries, birthdays, and various holidays.
- Monetary contributions of any size
- Including Madison County Memorial Hospital in your estate plans
If you have a specific gift in mind, please email us or contact us at 850-253-1923 and we can discuss your specific requirements.
Thank you for your interest in giving. By joining our "Circle of Caring" you help us provide a higher level of compassionate care to our patients and families.
The Foundation for MCMH is Friends of the Hospital, Inc. 850-253-1923.