Gifts and Donations
Through your continuous generous gifts and contributions , we are able to deliver extraordinary care to all patients regardless of income level. Your monetary contributions of any size are accepted and sincerely appreciated. Please call our Friends of the Hospital office at 850-253-1971 for details.
Every gift made by a donor is tax deductible within the limits set by law. Gifts and contributions can come in many forms such as:
- Volunteer your time or your services
- Donate money to purchase medical equipment such as beds, chairs, canes, walkers, wheel chairs, etc.
- Sponsor or refurnish a room as an individual, a business, civic club, church or other organization
- Establish a Memorial, Honor, and Commemoration. Any gift to the MCMH Foundation may be made in honor of, or in memory of, a loved one, friend, business associate, or an extraordinary caregiver. In this way, your gift becomes a lasting tribute to that person. Individuals may also make gifts in commemoration of special occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, and various holidays.
- Give monetary contributions of any size
- Include Madison County Memorial Hospital in your estate planning
If you have a specific gift in mind, please email Lori Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her via phone at 850-253-1971 to discuss your specific requirements.
Thank you for your interest in giving. By joining our "Circle of Caring" you help us provide a higher level of compassionate care to the patients and families in the north Florida area. Help us continue to provide big-city healthcare service in a hometown environment.
The MCMH Foundation is a nonprofit registered as Friends of the Hospital, Inc. 850-253-1971. Thank you so much for your support!